Grow With Us!
Dynamic Growth is a dental support organization that was formed to provide the business resources and support Dentists need to focus on quality dental care. By providing exceptional dental delivery models, we give dentists freedom from the burdens of the business, while maintaining control over the clinical. Dynamic Growth is focused on acquiring Dental and Orthodontic practices, and developing them into comprehensive, state-of-the-art leaders in their communities.
Dynamic Growth has an exceptional culture and positive work environment. Our team members are passionate, supportive, caring, positive, and always striving to improve. If you want to help shape a quickly growing company in an expanding industry alongside inspiring team members, keep reading.
If you think there’s a fit, email your resume and your letter of interest to [email protected].
MISSION: The mission of this role is to create and define the HR role throughout Dynamic Growth and across it’s Brands and affiliates. This includes such responsibilities as formulating a Talent Strategy, Assessment and Recruiting process (comprehensive sourcing, hiring and on-boarding process for all positions), Benefits research, implementation and administration, Organizational Culture Development and Change Management. This position plays an integral role within the Dynamic Growth Leadership team, and is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to develop and lead an HR Organization in a dynamic company.
REQUIREMENTS: Job specific skills include but are not limited to business acumen, strategic planning, organizational assessment, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities
- Human Resource Leadership
- Construct and manage the detailed Human Resources road-map to support the execution of the organization’s vision.
- Provide focused, business-minded HR leadership, emphasizing HR’s measurable contribution to business success and business metrics (revenue growth, profitability, market share, customer service, expense, etc.).
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Participate in the development of Dynamic Growth’s plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Ensure Dynamic Growth Dental is compliant with all federal, state and local employment- related laws and regulations.
- Organizational & Culture Development
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify areas to enhance business performance through strategy, structure, process, people and rewards
- Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and the dental industry.
- Change Management:
- Guide strategic and operational change throughout the organization. Utilize prior experience and the latest Business/HR theory to implement organizational design and change management initiatives. Possess & demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset.
- Strategic Workforce Planning & Management
- Recruit, motivate and develop a superior staff. Build and lead a talented, flexible, responsive organization that has a high sense of urgency, is customer-oriented and exceptionally dedicated to world-class dental care.
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the corporation for positions of responsibility. Identify appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the company.
- Maintain a positive work environment through effective employee relations practices. Consult with legal counsel as appropriate in order to optimally manage employee relations, contain problems, conduct investigations and address issues with employees.
- Address employee concerns and/or issues in a timely manner including gathering and analyzing information and making recommendations to resolve the issue.
- Develop and administer the Company’s Annual Performance Review process.
- In partnership with leaders, proactively develop a high performing leadership team (Senior team effectiveness)
- Work with Department leaders to ensure clear roles, goals and processes are aligned with organizational strategies. (Team effectiveness)
- Act as Advisor to leaders; ability to think critically, use inquiry to problem solve and surface underlying issues in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Total Benefit Administration
- Work with leaders to develop and execute robust plans for total compensation/benefits spend
- Administer employee health and welfare plans for Dynamic Growth
- Assist in the management of the benefit plan renewal
- Manage leave of absence programs: Short and Long-Term Disability, Parental, FMLA, Workers’ Compensation as appropriate/needed.
- 5-7+ years of professional human resource experience and leadership
- Experience creating, developing and leading an HR function & role preferred
- Successful in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment
- Ability to establish and execute a plan of action on aggressive timelines and defined budgets
- Proven experience in organizational design and change management practices
- Track record of establishing alliances with all levels of the organization while able to establish credibility and retain independence of thought.
- Must be effective working autonomously while ensuring key clients are looped in or consulted as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively as well as adapt quickly in an evolving environment.
- Ability to develop and implement innovative HR strategies in support of organizational and operational goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong client-support orientation
- Project management and process improvement experience with a track record of delivering results.
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven experience in creative problem-solving and organizational management practices within a complex work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Human Resources, Finance)
- Post-graduate Business and/or HR qualifications are highly regarded and preferred
- Strong familiarity with emerging HR IT platforms, current management and HR practices & philosophies, Federal/State Labor & Employment Laws, benefits creation & administration, etc.
- May require travel to metro area property offices to provide local HR support, address issues and conduct training as needed
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- This position will report directly to the CEO, Dynamic Growth Dental
MISSION: The mission of this role is to execute and manage marketing and PR efforts throughout Dynamic Growth and across it’s brands and affiliates. This is a great opportunity to grow your knowledge of B2B as well as B2C marketing practices within the service and healthcare industry. This role will initially require one to roll up the sleeves and dive into managing the social media and local community marketing efforts for several dental practices in the Reading and Lancaster areas. As the company quickly grows, this role will expand to include more management and leadership responsibilities.
REQUIREMENTS: Job specific skills include but are not limited to, marketing and public relations abilities, business acumen, project management and multi-tasking, strategic planning, strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities.
OBJECTIVES: The ideal candidate will excel in the following areas:
- Social Media and Digital Content Management:
- Manage and maintain up-to-date social media sites for all brands.
- Create engaging and interactive social media campaigns to increase engagement and reach across multiple brands and platforms.
- Write social media and online content to ensure a consistent voice and presence for each individual brand.
- Monitor and direct inquiries and elevate issues on social media to ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Responsible for the timely execution of social media strategies, content calendars, and tactical plans, ensuring that all social media messages, measurements and content are relevant to target audience
- Manage all social and in-office campaigns including patient contests and local community partner programs.
- Get to know the team members in each practice to ensure that social content is relevant and engaging.
- Analyze web traffic and other data points to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Assist in creation/planning and execution of annual marketing plans for multiple brands
- Write marketing literature (direct mail, email newsletters, website copy, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners on marketing strategy
- Assist Director, Marketing with oversight of marketing and PR strategies
- Performs assigned tasks from the Director and works with the team on various projects.
- Execute annual marketing plans and campaigns across all channels including, direct mail, print ads, events, internet, social media, website, etc.
- Assist with internal team engagement programs.
- Assist in reporting and analytics and have the ability to expand in this area.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Community Engagement:
- Plan and execute all aspects of each practice’s community engagement, including events, sponsorships and charitable donations
- Represent each practice at various events to increase brand awareness
- Establish and maintain strong community relationships, potentially in several markets.
- 3-5 years of professional marketing experience
- Strong hands-on social media experience, skills, knowledge. Passion for this aspect of the role is important. This includes experience with developing and executing social media marketing campaigns.
- Experience creating content, including writing copy, and creating photos and videos for digital channels.
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with colleagues and all levels of management.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to adapt and revise content according to its intended audience and method of distribution. Can write for and develop the brand’s “voice.”
- Project Management:
- Ability to establish and execute a plan of action on timelines and defined budgets.
- Strong ability to organize time, prioritize tasks, work efficiently, and communicate proactively and reliably with others regarding deadlines or delays.
- Ability to focus on detail while demonstrating ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work.
- Event management experience including event ideation, project management, research, budget management and execution is a plus.
- Thrive in a team environment and enjoy brainstorming with team members to identify exciting new marketing ideas.
- Strong skills working with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) and web-based computer applications, including aptitude for learning and working with new systems. Experience working with design tools is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, Communications)
- Strong familiarity with all aspects of digital and social marketing, as well as traditional marketing/PR campaigns.
- Ability to travel on a weekly basis to Reading and Lancaster areas to provide local Marketing support, run events, etc. Travel area may increase as company expands.
- Must be proficient (to advanced) with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- This position will report directly to the Director, Marketing, Dynamic Growth Dental
- Paid Time Off
Associate opportunity with potential to lead to practice ownership. Grove Dental Group is a single doctor owned and team operated practice that has been caring for patients for over 40 years. Work alongside five general dentists, an orthodontist, a periodontist, and an excellent team of expanded function assistants in our state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot facility. Our associate doctors work 4 to 4.5 days per week and typically gross close to 300K in the first year. Excellent clinical communication and trust building skills are essential. We will consider recent grads, but prefer residency or some post-grad clinical experience. PA license and Anesthesia Restricted II required. Email [email protected].