Grow With Us!
Dynamic Growth is a dental support organization that was formed to provide the business resources and support Dentists need to focus on quality dental care. By providing exceptional dental delivery models, we give dentists freedom from the burdens of the business, while maintaining control over the clinical. Dynamic Growth is focused on acquiring Dental and Orthodontic practices, and developing them into comprehensive, state-of-the-art leaders in their communities.
Dynamic Growth has an exceptional culture and positive work environment. Our team members are passionate, supportive, caring, positive, and always striving to improve. If you want to help shape a quickly growing company in an expanding industry alongside inspiring team members, keep reading.
If you think there’s a fit, email your resume and your letter of interest to [email protected].
Associate opportunity with potential to lead to practice ownership. Grove Dental Group is a single doctor owned and team operated practice that has been caring for patients for over 40 years. Work alongside five general dentists, an orthodontist, a periodontist, and an excellent team of expanded function assistants in our state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot facility. Our associate doctors work 4 to 4.5 days per week and typically gross close to 300K in the first year. Excellent clinical communication and trust building skills are essential. We will consider recent grads, but prefer residency or some post-grad clinical experience. PA license and Anesthesia Restricted II required. Email [email protected].
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charge & expense to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal ID numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; prepare checks
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Disburse petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Track Budget Expenses
- Assist in monthly account analysis
KEY PERFORMANCE ATTRIBUTES:
- Adherence to our core values. Trust, Support/Caring, Always Becoming, Abundance Mindset, Courage, Fun
- Strong oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact with colleagues and all team members, as well as internal and external vendors and customers.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be pro-active and able to work well with minimal supervision while meeting all deadlines
- Must enjoy working within and being part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy that drives to flawless execution on a daily basis is a necessity
- Accountable and responsible with a results-oriented mindset
JOB QUALIFICATIONS and REQUISITE EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree and 2-4 years of professional accounting experience with specific experience in accounts payable
- Must be proficient (to advanced) with Microsoft Office Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of basic Accounting systems, Quickbooks knowledge a plus
- May require travel to metro area property offices to provide local accounting support
- This position will report directly to the Controller
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 / hour
Email [email protected].