Grow With Us!
Dynamic Growth is a dental support organization that was formed to provide the business resources and support Dentists need to focus on quality dental care. By providing exceptional dental delivery models, we give dentists freedom from the burdens of the business, while maintaining control over the clinical. Dynamic Growth is focused on acquiring Dental and Orthodontic practices, and developing them into comprehensive, state-of-the-art leaders in their communities.
Dynamic Growth has an exceptional culture and positive work environment. Our team members are passionate, supportive, caring, positive, and always striving to improve. If you want to help shape a quickly growing company in an expanding industry alongside inspiring team members, keep reading.
If you think there’s a fit, email your resume and your letter of interest to [email protected].
COMPANY: Dynamic Growth is a dental support organization providing best-in-class resources and support to Dentists, so they can execute high-quality dental care, clinical excellence and patient happiness. By providing exceptional dental delivery models, we give dentists freedom from the burdens of the business, while maintaining control over the clinical. Dynamic Growth is focused on acquiring Dental and Orthodontic practices, and developing them into comprehensive, state-of-the-art leaders in their communities.
LOCATION: Dynamic Growth Dental Headquarters, Ephrata, PA
MISSION: The Head of People Development will be a Strategic Partner and integral member of the Dynamic Growth Leadership team. This position will report directly to the CEO. The mission of this role is to create and implement strategic Human Resources systems and strategy throughout Dynamic Growth and across it’s brands and affiliates. This includes Leadership Development, Talent Retention, Culture Development, Talent Strategy, Candidate Assessment, Effective Recruiting process (comprehensive sourcing, hiring and on-boarding process for all positions), Change Management, Benefits Research, Implementation and Administration.
REQUIREMENTS: Job specific skills include but are not limited to business acumen, strategic planning, organizational assessment, highly-developed leadership and interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities
- Human Resource Leadership
- Create, manage and execute the detailed Human Resources road-map to support the execution of the organization’s business goals, mission and vision.
- Provide focused, business-minded HR leadership, emphasizing HR’s measurable contribution to business success and business metrics (revenue growth, profitability, market share, customer service, expense, etc.).
- Execute HR strategic and operational plans in alignment with the business strategy and priorities.
- Act as a strategic partner, influencing Dynamic Growth’s plans and programs to ensure alignment with Dynamic Growth Dental’s talent strategy and employee satisfaction.
- Ensure Dynamic Growth Dental is compliant with all federal, state and local employment- related laws and regulations.
- Organizational & Culture Development
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify areas to enhance business performance through strategy, structure, process, people and rewards.
- Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to address those gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for growth and leadership and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and the dental industry.
- Change Management:
- Guide strategic and operational change throughout the organization. Utilize prior experience and the latest Business/HR theory to implement organizational design and change management initiatives. Possess & demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset.
- Strategic Workforce Planning & Management
- Recruit, motivate and develop a superior staff. Build and lead a talented, flexible, responsive organization that has a high sense of urgency, is customer-oriented and exceptionally dedicated to world-class dental care.
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization for positions of responsibility. Identify appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the company. Create and execute programs within the local dental community that promote Dynamic Growth Dental as the best dental practice / company to work for to ensure a pipeline of top talent over time.
- Maintain a positive work environment through effective employee relations practices. Consult with legal counsel as appropriate in order to optimally manage employee relations, contain problems, conduct investigations and address issues with employees.
- Address employee concerns and/or issues in a timely manner, including gathering and analyzing information and making recommendations to resolve the issue.
- Develop and administer the Company’s Annual Performance Review process.
- In partnership with leaders, proactively develop a high performing leadership team (Senior team effectiveness)
- Work with Department leaders to ensure clear roles, goals and processes that are aligned with organizational strategies. (Team effectiveness)
- Act as an Advisor to leaders; ability to think critically, use inquiry to problem solve and surface underlying issues in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Total Benefit Administration
- Work with leaders to develop and execute robust plans for total compensation/benefits spend
- Administer employee health and welfare plans for Dynamic Growth
- Assist in the management of the benefit plan renewal
- Manage leave of absence programs: Short and Long-Term Disability, Parental, FMLA, Workers’ Compensation as appropriate/needed.
- 7-10+ years of professional human resource experience and leadership
- Experience creating, developing and leading an HR function preferred
- Ability to establish and execute a plan of action on aggressive timelines and defined budgets
- Proven experience in organizational design and change management practices
- Track record of building strong relationships with all levels of the organization while able to establish credibility and retain independence of thought.
- Must be effective working autonomously while ensuring key clients are consulted as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively as well as adapt quickly in an evolving environment.
- Ability to develop and implement innovative HR strategies in support of organizational and operational goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong client-support orientation
- Project management and process improvement experience with a track record of delivering results.
- Proven ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Successful experience in creative problem-solving and organizational management practices within a complex work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Post-graduate Business and/or HR qualifications are highly regarded and preferred
- Proven track record of high-quality collaboration, communication and partnership across all levels of the organization, including Executive team and Board of Directors.
- Strong familiarity with emerging HR Strategy, IT platforms, current management and HR practices & philosophies, Federal/State Labor & Employment Laws, benefits creation & administration, etc.
- Will require travel among Dynamic Growth Dental practices as needed to provide human resources leadership, expertise and coaching as well as business strategy and culture propagation.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Associate opportunity with potential to lead to practice ownership. Grove Dental Group is a single doctor owned and team operated practice that has been caring for patients for over 40 years. Work alongside five general dentists, an orthodontist, a periodontist, and an excellent team of expanded function assistants in our state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot facility. Our associate doctors work 4 to 4.5 days per week and typically gross close to 300K in the first year. Excellent clinical communication and trust building skills are essential. We will consider recent grads, but prefer residency or some post-grad clinical experience. PA license and Anesthesia Restricted II required. Email [email protected].